This wiki serves as a platform for information on using Tibetan Unicode software and related technology on different platforms in order to facilitate the preservation and spread of digital dharma. We encourage contribution but we ask you to respect the following policy:
- The site's language is English.
- Please respect other people's copyright; do not post text, pictures or media that are copyrighted by someone else.
- All site content is subject to a creative commons license (see also link at bottom of each page for details), unless otherwise specified on the page (e.g. downloadable source code might be GPL).
- Please avoid the uploading of large objects: pictures should be less than 100kb.
- Do not delete or significantly change content without giving a reason to the original author using for example the 'talk' pages.
The creative commons license in short
You are free:
- to share: to copy, distribute and transmit the work,
- to remix: to adapt the work,
under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.
- Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes for any reuse or distribution. You must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.